The modern neonatal software solution for documentation and quality assurance for neonatal departments not only simplifies documentation, but also equips it for future structural changes.
The module supports the entire workflow with comprehensive functionalities, starting with the transfer of patient master data to writing a discharge letter. The joint data set of NEXUS / NEONATAL and NEXUS / OBSTETRICS, the leading obstetric documentation system, deserves a special mention. On the one hand, this constellation grants an integrated insight into the delivery room data without the hassle of leafing through the files and, on the other hand, all letters contain the usual pregnancy summary at the push of a button. In addition, you are also prepared for the future submission of the quality questionnaire.
Stable and scalable client-server architecture, simple operation, clear and unambiguous presentation of information as well as full integration into the obstetric documentation are basic requirements for efficient treatment documentation in neonatology.
In combination with NEXUS / OBSTETRICS, the entire documentation process from pregnancy to intensive care treatment is supported on one database.
Your benefits at a glance:
- User-friendly and simple neonatal system
- Joint obstetrics and neonatology data set
- Insight into the delivery room data and immediate availability of information between delivery room and neonatology
- Fulfillment of all requirements for neonatal QS
- Easy identification of QS relevant data
- Automatic transfer of the pregnancy data to the doctor's letter
- Can be expanded to include NEXUS / OBSTETRICS
Get in touch with us
Christine Gärtner & Team
(Andrea Stegmann, Pouria Zadeh und Mathis Klapper)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Get in touch with us and we will talk about your individual case.
NEXUS / WOMEN’S HEALTHCARE
Hanauer Landstraße 293
60314 Frankfurt am Main
Tel.: +49 69-583004-200