A stable and scalable system architecture, simple operation, clear and unambiguous presentation of information as well as full integration into the obstetric documentation are basic requirements for a modern CTG monitoring system. The basic system of NEXUS / CTG MONITORING already meets these requirements.
Various options allow, for example, the alarming of maternal parameters or the support of innovative CTG analysis methods. In addition, NEXUS / OBSTETRICS enables CTG archiving in the electronic patient file of the clinical information system.
Always have an eye on the relevant parameters with our integrated maternal alarm. Set upper and lower limits to be alerted in the event of abnormal maternal vital parameters. This not only offers maximum safety to all users, but also to patients.
Remote diagnostics simplify on-site treatment. The NEXUS / CTG-OverviewAPP supports the doctor on duty when he is on call or the staff in the clinic. The current CTG, vital signs, medication and the partogram are available to the user for assessment. All data is currently taken from the NEXUS birth documentation so that there is a uniform basis for diagnosis.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Overview of all running CTGs
- HL7 interface to all common HIS systems
- Scalable from a single workstation to a solution for the hospital network
- Hardware-independent and WLAN-capable
- CTG assessment can be used across the board for CTG monitoring and partogram
- Automatic CTG assessment
- CTG analysis (STV)
- Alert for maternal parameters
- Extension by CTG / OverviewAPP
- Expandable to NEXUS / OBSTETRICS complete solution