CHILI portal solutions for astraia software
NEXUS / ASTRAIA and NEXUS / CHILI have been working closely together in the area of imaging and portals for years. So far, astraia software could already be expanded for larger installations with the PACS and the RIS solution from NEXUS / CHILI.
From now on we offer the modern NEXUS / CHILI telemedicine solutions for astraia customers as an add-on to the existing astraia software system specially adapted for the demanding OB/GYN image and report communication.
The patient would like to provide the doctor treating him with images and diagnostic data as well as medical documents from previous examinations before his appointment.
With CHILI Upload-Portal, medical data and findings can be transmitted digitally to the treating doctor or medical facility in advance of the treatment.
- Image data & PDF documents of the patient can be viewed easily
- Patient documents can be transferred to your own system
- Previous examination results can be included
The treating doctor wants to send the patient the medical image and findings data of the examination. Then the patient wants to make these accessible to another doctor or clinic.
With the CHILI Patient-Portal, medical images and diagnostic data can be transmitted digitally to the patient.
- Saves time and money by reducing patient CDs
- Keep track of provided files (non- & DICOM)
- Integration into the RIS possible
The GP needs the results of the ordered radiological examination of his patient in order to discuss the further procedure.
With the CHILI Referrer-Portal, medical data and findings are sent to the referring doctor. This way, referrer loyalty can be strengthened.
- Saving time and money due to digitized processes
- Security: access time can be determined, 2-factor authentication
- Referrer loyalty & networking
The doctor wants to transmit the results of a laboratory test to the patient.
With the CHILI Findings-Portal, medical findings can be transmitted digitally and no longer have to be sent by post.
- Saving time and money: digital transmission of findings
- Deep integration into the RIS possible
- Overview of provided findings