The astraia Obstetrics clinical reporting module allows you to precisely monitor the fetal and maternal health from early pregnancy assessment through to delivery and birth outcome. The well-structured and intuitive screens facilitate an efficient documentation of different examination types such as sonography of fetal and maternal structures, doppler ultrasound, invasive and non-invasive procedures, as well as laboratory and genetic tests. Choose which formulas and populations-specific charts from numerous up-to-date peer-reviewed articles you want to use calculate and visualize your measurement results. Extensive help files can be called up directly in the context of the examination.
Your benefits with astraia Obstetrics
- Monitor and document the whole pregnancy from early assessment through to birth outcome
- Benefit from comprehensive screens with an intuitive workflow that allow to efficiently perform complete ultrasound examinations of fetal and maternal structures, growth scans, doppler ultrasound, placenta evaluation, cervical assessments and other examinations.
- Assess the fetal risks for trisomy 21, 18 and 13, pre-eclampsia, intrauterine growth restriction, and preterm delivery with the latest FMF risk algorithm
- Report results from invasive and non-invasive (i.e. cf DNA testing / NIPT) procedures, laboratory tests and genetic analyses
- Make use of numerous up-to-date population specific charts and formulas from peer-reviewed articles to track the fetal development
- Generate well-structured reports with a few clicks using predefined templates for all major exam types
Risk calculation in pregnancy
The astraia Obstetrics reporting module contains the latest FMF risk algorithm (FMF 2018) that was developed in close collaboration with the Fetal Medicine Foundation (FMF) London. Assess the fetal risks for trisomy 21, 18 and 13, intrauterine growth restriction, and preterm delivery in the first trimester, as well as the risk for pre-eclampsia in all three trimesters.
This feature is only available in combination with the FMF Certificate, issued by the Fetal Medicine Foundation, London (UK).
Visit www.fetalmedicine.org for more information on how to certify.
Get in touch with us
Cornelia Neuendorf MSc & Team
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Get in touch with us and we will talk about your individual case.
NEXUS / ASTRAIA
Tel.: +49 89 540 204-700