Astraia offers a wide and comprehensive tool set for optimal Fetal and Maternal care. Clinical reporting modules that cover all routine examinations through to highly specialized treatment, like for fetal echocardiography or high risk pregnancy care, with astraia you cover all of it.
The astraia Obstetrics clinical reporting module allows you to precisely monitor the fetal and maternal health from early pregnancy assessment through to delivery and birth outcome. The well-structured and intuitive screens facilitate an efficient documentation of different examination types such as sonography of fetal and maternal structures, doppler ultrasound, invasive and non-invasive procedures, as well as laboratory and genetic tests. Choose which formulas and populations-specific charts from numerous up-to-date peer-reviewed articles you want to use calculate and visualize your measurement results. Extensive help files can be called up directly in the context of the examination.
Your benefits with astraia Obstetrics
- Monitor and document the whole pregnancy from early assessment through to birth outcome
- Benefit from comprehensive screens with an intuitive workflow that allow to efficiently perform complete ultrasound examinations of fetal and maternal structures, growth scans, doppler ultrasound, placenta evaluation, cervical assessments and other examinations.
- Assess the fetal risks for trisomy 21, 18 and 13, pre-eclampsia, intrauterine growth restriction, and preterm delivery with the latest FMF risk algorithm
- Report results from invasive and non-invasive (i.e. cf DNA testing / NIPT) procedures, laboratory tests and genetic analyses
- Make use of numerous up-to-date population specific charts and formulas from peer-reviewed articles to track the fetal development
- Generate well-structured reports with a few clicks using predefined templates for all major exam types
Risk calculation in pregnancy
The astraia Obstetrics reporting module contains the latest FMF risk algorithm (FMF 2018) that was developed in close collaboration with the Fetal Medicine Foundation (FMF) London. Assess the fetal risks for trisomy 21, 18 and 13, intrauterine growth restriction, and preterm delivery in the first trimester, as well as the risk for pre-eclampsia in all three trimesters.
This feature is only available in combination with the FMF Certificate, issued by the Fetal Medicine Foundation, London (UK).
Visit www.fetalmedicine.org for more information on how to certify.
astraia Fetal Echocardiography
The astraia Fetal Echocardiography module has been designed by and for specialists in this area in order to provide an expert tool to systematically assess the fetal heart.
A clear menu navigation assists you in the step-by-step examination and documentation of the cardiac morphology, biometry and doppler. Based on the entered structural findings, the software provides suggestions for further biometric measurements and doppler examinations. As for other astraia modules, integrated help files give access to measurement instructions. Your measurement results and deviation from reference data can be displayed graphically as charts and integrated with a few clicks in well-structured patient reports.
The astraia Fetal Echocardiography module can be integrated into astraia Obstetrics or chosen as a separate standalone entity.
Your benefits with astraia Fetal Echocardiography
- Use this expert module to systematically document in detail cardiac morphology, biometry and doppler
- Based on the entered structural findings, the software supports you with suggestions for further biometric and doppler examinations
- Graphically represent your measurements with up-to-date reference charts from peer-reviewed articles
- Generate a well-structured report with a few clicks
astraia Fetal Neurosonography
The astraia Fetal Neurosonography was developed in close collaboration with specialists in fetal neurosonography in order to provide an expert tool for a detailed assessment of the fetal brain.
A well-defined workflow with prompts allows you to systematically document the fetal brain morphology and cephalic biometry in order create precise diagnoses. Get support from help files give that give immediate access to measurement instructions. Moreover, a variety of charts from peer-reviewed articles allows you to visualize cephalic biometry in the context of reference data. Well-structured patient reports containing all information including history, findings and diagnosis can be easily generated with a few clicks
Your benefits with astraia Fetal Neurosonography
- Use this expert module to document step-by-step brain morphology and cephalic biometry
- Display your measurement results graphically with up-to-date charts from peer-reviewed articles.
- Generate easily a well-structured report containing all relevant data