The International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics, also known as FIGO, is a global non-governmental organisation working to improve the health and well being of women and newborns worldwide. Founded in 1954, FIGO is the only organisation bringing together professional societies of obstetricians and gynaecologists in research, advocacy, and clinical best practices across more than 130 countries.
- Learn from global leaders in all aspects of women's health
- Update and improve your clinical practice
- Showcase your research and work to an international audience
- Meet and share with your peers from around the world
- Demonstrate your commitment to, and support of, women's health and rights
- Have access to all on-demand recordings for at least 6 months after the Congress
Find out more about registration here.
You can download the program here.
We invite you to arrange an appointment with us in advance, just send us a message to email@example.com.