ISUOG World Congress 2021
ISUOG World Congress gives you the latest scientific research, practical workshops and an opportunity to meet and network with 3000 delegates from over 140 countries.
Our enhanced virtual platform will provide more opportunities to interact with your favourite speakers, engage with the content and network with the people you want to meet.
Find out more about registration here.
The ISUOG scientific program provides you with highly relevant research findings and up-to-date clinical best practices, which you can view live or on-demand.
Topics at a glance
- Screening for pregnancy complications (stillbirth, preterm birth, pre-eclampsia)
- Multiple pregnancy
- Fetal growth – normal and abnormal
- Fetal heart, CHD and cardiac functions
- Pelvic pain and endometriosis
- Imaging in oncology
- Screening of chromosomal anomalies
- Early pregnancy complications
- Fetal brain and CNS anomalies
- Managing ovarian masses
- Placenta anomalies including spectrum of placenta accreta disorders
- Ultrasound in the labour ward
- Fetal and maternal infections including coronavirus
- Fetal interventions
- Fetal disease and structural abnormalities
- Bleeding, endometrial and myometrial pathology
- Early pregnancy development and placentation
- Reproductive medicine
- Artificial intelligence
- Ultrasound and fertility preservation
- Simulation, safety and other innovations
We invite you to arrange an appointment with us in advance, just send us a message to email@example.com.